- Go to ecf.azolve.com
- If you have forgotten your password or have yet to create one, enter your username and click the Forgot password link. You’ll receive a confirmation email containing a link enabling you to set a new password, and allow you to log in. If you have previously created a password on the system, enter username and password and click Login
- On the next screen on you can opt in to receive various communications from the ECF and the provider, GO! Membership (we recommend that you sign up to the Federation’s monthly eNewsletter). Tick whichever boxes you wish and click Continue
- The next screen details the Terms & Conditions you are required to accept by either the Federation and/or GO! Membership, to permit us to retain the data necessary to administer your membership (the Finish button on this screen will not work until you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, below all the Terms & Conditions documents, and tick the box there)
- Next is your Profile screen, which contains a summary of your details – if any details have changed or are missing you can click the Update Details button and edit them.If the Date of Birth field is blank then the first time you log in you must click Update Details and enter something in the Date of Birth field for the system to function
- Click on Membership and you will be shown your existing membership and a button to add further memberships. You can ignore the comment in the icon for your existing membership which says x days until renewal available. Click the Add button and you will be taken to a screen showing the choice of membership upgrades available to you. Click on the icon for the membership category to which you wish to upgrade. The icon will change to show which category has been selected.
- You will see a box for your ECF Grading Reference. You will also see a note about associating your membership with a chess club. Doing so will enable the authorised officials of that club to access your membership details. There are no officials authorised at present, but this facility will be offered to clubs during the summer
- A pop-up box should appear to say that your new membership has been added to your cart, and offering the choice of paying now or later
- If you did not pay immediately, you can return to the cart by clicking on the MENU item to the left of the MY PROFILE item at the top of the screen, and selecting the Cart icon from the menu screen
- You’ll see a summary of the items in your shopping cart, to verify that the memberships being purchased are correct, and you have the option of removing one or all of the items in the cart. If everything is in order, click Checkout. The next screen asks you to confirm that your profile details are correct; click Next to proceed
- Next is the checkout screen, where you select your method of payment. There are two options available: Pay by Bank and Pay by Card. Please be aware that the Pay via Bank option is setting up payment by Direct Debit; the Federation encourages members to simplify future payments by doing this, but realises that it is not appropriate for everyone. The majority of members will probably wish to choose the Pay by Card option
- If paying by card — a pop-up screen will appear for the usual card details: card number (16 digits), expiry date (month/year), and security number (the last 3 digits from the back of the card, or 4 digits from the front for Amex). You will then be taken to a summary screen from which you have the option of printing off a PDF receipt.
PLEASE NOTE — if you are upgrading from Bronze to Silver, Bronze to Gold, Bronze to Platinum, Silver to Gold, Silver to Platinum or Gold to Platinum, you will only be charged the difference between the two levels of membership — for example, £7.50 from Bronze to Silver, £10.50 from Silver to Gold, £12.00 from Junior Silver to Junior Gold, and so on. This discount will take effect at the point of payment and will be shown on the payment screen
- If paying by Direct Debit — a pop-up screen will appear asking for the necessary details: name of account holder, sort code, and account number. You will then be taken to a screen on which you are asked to confirm the setting up of the Direct Debit
- You will receive an email Payment Receipt Confirmation from email@example.com to the email address you registered with. You will also receive a second email Membership Purchase Confirmation, which will confirm your membership type, membership number, and expiry date